3.4

Have you seen Dr. Keith E Harris?

gives you the straight scoop

Dr Harris is refreshingly direct and very candid about your treatment options. He is also very passionate about GI and seems knowledgeable.

Very Good professional Dr.

Office staff is weak, he needs better help! He takes his professin seriouslyhis ofice staff are either rude or stupid. I think he is coming to realize that he does not have the staff he needsand I wish him well, we need him in our community!

My husband and I had joint appointment and colonoscopy because of my husband's anxiety toward anything medical. Not sure how the rapport developed, but my husband loved Dr. Harris. Although he still has anxiety, Dr. Harris' attention toward my husband has made it easier for me to get my husband to address medical issues rather than ignore them.

Appointments

The doctor does not show up for patients when they have appointments. I have had 2 appointments and the doctor did not show up. I took off from work for these appointments and I was not notified before the appointmentss that the doctor would not be there. Shame on him.

Dr. Keith E Harris is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.