Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keith E Morris
Dr. Keith E Morris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Morris is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock, Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock and North Metro Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Keith E Morris has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Keith E Morris has the following 8 expertise
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
Dr. Keith E Morris has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
I had several problems and did not know what was wrong with me . He did three different test and found my problem. He is a very kind , considerate and patient man that listens to you and makes you feel like a patient not just another person !! I highly recommend him !!! Staff and nurses are the same way !!
I should've known by the "NO GUNS BEYOND THIS POINT" sign right outside the front of Dr. Morris's clinic... or the "bullet-proof" protection glass that separates the patients in the over-filled waiting room from the doctor, RN, & staff, I should've followed my instinct, turned around & walked away. But, giving Dr. Morris "the benefit of the doubt," I figured surely he can help with acid reflux, IBS, & constipation? Turns out, after 6 wks, no meds, & $7,000 in "testing", his receptionist didn't even schedule me for a "follow-up" appointment to review the tests.... $520 of which is "out of pocket" b/c he Morris sent me to a doctor "out of network". I wish I would've just stuck with the Prilosec or OTC meds! I strongly do NOT recommend this GI Doc. :(
I would recommend Dr. Morris to anyone needing a GI Dr. He is exceptional in caring for you and your needs. He goes above and beyond the call of duty to be helpful, informative and accomodating. He has always greeted me with a smile and a caring attitude. He always has a positive and professional outlook on all conversations. As a Dr., he is a breath of fresh air. His staff is also very professional and 'down to earth'. As you may notice my rating on the 'wait time' isn't excellent but that's a good thing. He will spend the necessary time needed for YOU and your appointment. If he is running a little behind, it's because he is spending a little extra time with another patient - but REMEMBER, he will give YOU the same courtesy.
Dr. Morris is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Keith E Morris accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCentral Arkansas Gastroenterology, 212 Natural Resources Dr, Little Rock, AR
Dr. Keith E Morris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.