Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keith F Watson
Dr. Keith F Watson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Franklin, TN, with another office in Nashville, TNttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Watson is affiliated with TriStar Centennial Medical Center and Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital. Dr. Watson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Keith F Watson has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Keith F Watson has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.<br>A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Keith F Watson has the following 7 expertise
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
Showing 2 of 2
Patient of dr watson for 5 years
Self-verified patient of Dr. Keith F Watson - Posted on September 2nd, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Keith F Watson - Posted on September 11th, 2012
Dr. Watson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of The West Indies Jamaica
Graduated in 1986
Suny Brooklyn/Luth Med Ctr
Dr. Keith F Watson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Keith F Watson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Franklin, TN.