Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keith Fortier
Dr. Keith Fortier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodsville, NH, with other offices in Littleton, NH and Lebanon, NH (and 2 other locations). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Fortier is affiliated with Cottage Hospital, Springfield Hospital and Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Keith Fortier has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Fortier is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital
Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital
NE VT Regional Hosp NVRH
N E VT Regional Hospital Invr
Northeast Kingdom Human Services Inc
42 Years Experience
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Keith Fortier accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Keith Fortier in this video.
Dr. Keith Fortier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodsville, NH.