Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keith L Harden has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I've seen Dr. Harden in the urgent care twice. I don't have a primary care doc yet so when something is wrong I have to lean on urgent care. Finding a primary care doc has not been easy as no one seems to be taking new patients. My second visit to urgent care under Dr. Harden was anything but helpful. He told me to find a primary care doc. I went in for lower abdominal pain and chest pressure. He did an ultra sound and took blood. When the ultra sound came back ok, he sent me home with pain meds and instructions to find a primary care doc for follow up and additional tests. I'm now sitting in the ER with the same but worse symptoms after having an extremely painful night.
23 Years Experience
Morehouse School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Keith L Harden accepts the following insurance providers.
- Oxford Freedom
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Keith L Harden in this video.
Dr. Keith L Harden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oneida, NY.