Dr. Keith Harden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Harden?

he seemed very competent and concerned. this was in the ER so other questions don't all apply.

Posted on April 27th, 2017

I was very satisfied that this doctor correctly evaluated my condition and ordered appropriate tests expeditiously.

I don't recommend

Posted on May 23rd, 2014

I've seen Dr. Harden in the urgent care twice. I don't have a primary care doc yet so when something is wrong I have to lean on urgent care. Finding a primary care doc has not been easy as no one seems to be taking new patients. My second visit to urgent care under Dr. Harden was anything but helpful. He told me to find a primary care doc. I went in for lower abdominal pain and chest pressure. He did an ultra sound and took blood. When the ultra sound came back ok, he sent me home with pain meds and instructions to find a primary care doc for follow up and additional tests. I'm now sitting in the ER with the same but worse symptoms after having an extremely painful night.

Posted on November 25th, 2016