Dr. Keith Hart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Hart?

Posted on October 9th, 2015

Dr. Hart is a doctor that knows his stuff hands down! He is a no nonsense doctor though. But very thorough and works through issues with the patient and family in mind.

Posted on April 25th, 2012

Dr. Hart has been my little girls doctor since the day she was born. He actually came to my hospital room 2 out of the 3 days we were in the hospital. He is so caring and my little girl has never been scared to go see him. She is 3 almost 4 now and says she loves him cause him and his mickey mouse watch are adorable :) He has never mislead me or misdiagnosed her. The staff have always been exceptional with me and i never have a problem getting an appointment. When my daughter was born i chose Dr. Hart because he was close and i had heard good things, i've moved twice since i had her each time further away, but i still drive almost 90 miinutes when she needs to see him. I wouldn't trade him for the world!!!

Impossible to get an appointment

Posted on November 18th, 2010

His staff will not call you back or give you an appointment if you are not already a patient of his. He was my daughter's pediatrician. However, she is grown now. I tried to get an appointment for my infant grandson. However, after making approx. 10 phone calls and leaving numerous messages, and no one ever returning any of my calls, I gave up! He used to be a GREAT Dr., and I am sure he still is one. Hopefully, he will see this and make some changes in the way his staff. Their customer service is unacceptable and unprofessional!

Great with my girls

Posted on September 19th, 2010

I think he is a great Dr. He seems to take time and if it is out of his realm of expertise then he is willing to send you to someone who can help. My oldest, is two and she talks about him. I would have no problems in sending anyone to him.

Posted on July 15th, 2017