Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keith L Harville has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 28
I have used Dr. Harville for 8 yrs. I couldn't have asked for a better dr. He always treated me like family. He always made sure I understood everything, if I ever had any questions. I spent time researching dr's when I first became pregnant and I wouldn't have trusted anyone else. Thanks Dr. Harville for being an amazing dr.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2014, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2010, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
19 Years Experience
Ponce School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Summa Health System
Dr. Keith L Harville accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKeith L Harville Md, 5125 Northshore Dr, North Little Rock, AR
Dr. Keith L Harville is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Little Rock, AR.