Dr. Keith M Heaton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith M Heaton?

I would definitely recommend Dr. Heaton to family and friends. He was competent and very attentive concerning any questions I had regarding my recent surgery. I never felt rushed and I really appreciated his temperament and sense of humor.

Dr. Heaton is really outstanding

Dr. Heaton originally diagnosed a rare cancer I had back in 2015. He then performed the first of two surgeries i had to remove the tumor. Dr. Heaton has a tremendous bedside manner and he is an excellent listener. He takes the patient's concerns very seriously and is a compassionate doctor. Dr. Heaton is the type of doctor you want when you are going through a very difficult challenge like cancer.

Amazing doctor . . . Caring, thorough and supportive. Talented surgeon with superb skills.

Whipple Procedure

Dr. Keith Heaton successfully performed a Whipple procedure on me in Little Rock, Arkansas in 1998. He was the most caring, thorough doctor I have ever had. He always took the time to listen and answer all of my questions. He did an excellent job and gave me my life back. Because of his expertise, I was able to watch my kids grow up, and continue living a very productive life. I would recommend Dr. Heaton to anyone who needed surgery. Thank you Dr. Heaton!