Dr. Keith Holley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Holley?

Third New Knee

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

After two total knees in less that 1 year I finally met Dr. Holly. He had to put in the third knee but he did a wonderful job. I left the hospital in less than 24 hours with NO pain any I continue to improve daily. It's been 1 year now and I am so happy with Dr. Holly. His bed side manner could improve but his skills easily make up for that. I would recommend him to anyone.

Saved My Life Of Pain

Posted on December 15th, 2015

Dr Holley took me into surgery right away because my hip pain was so great! What a blessing to now live pain free. He is a very competent surgeon and he treated me well after the surgery too.

Dr. Keith Holley

Posted on April 9th, 2015

I used Dr. Holley to do my right hip surgery and I have since nicknamed him “THE MAGICIAN.” I highly recommend him if you need a surgeon to do your hip, knee, or shoulder.

Dancing again!

Posted on March 10th, 2015

I feel comfortable & so very relieved with my new hip only one year later!

Very disappointed

Posted on December 24th, 2014

He seemed very disinterested. I am in chronic pain and he left me with no hope.

Posted on December 15th, 2014

I would recommend Dr Keith Holley to anyone, he is kind, caring and has a great sense of humor

New Hip

Posted on October 18th, 2014

I am SO THANKFUL and RELIEVED to be back to my life again! I had been living with the pain of arthritis for too long, busy with children, work & relocation from a warm to a cold climate. I was referred to Dr. Holly by my physician. I appreciate Dr. Holly's direct plainspoken manner & his sense of humor. He helped me get practical about relieving the stress & pain. Within the month I had a new hip, & seven months later I am to my regular schedule of teaching Pilates & Ballet. Arthritis is prevalent in my family, yet I had no inkling that my hip was so far degenerated. Dr. Holly simplified the truth of my condition & the practical reality. "Why live with the pain?" Thanks to Dr. Holley and his efficient & wonderful staff, I'm looking forward to the rest of my life and being able to move efficiently, in comfort, every day.

Find a different doctor

Posted on March 7th, 2014

This doctor was condescending jerk. He told my husband that he could not help him due to the fact that he had seen too many "people like you this week" who suffer from pain and are on pain meds. Basically, he refused to even hear what my husband had to say, and address his concerns the second he learned my hubby was under the care of pain management doctor. I have never had a doctor be so rude in all my life! Disgusted!!

Posted on May 10th, 2010

Dr Holley spent a lot of time explaining what would happen, probable outcome and what to expect. He was also understanding of what it's like to be a young person (34) with hip arthritis and said he could do a hip resurfacing when other doctors turned me away, saying to come back when I'm 60.

Posted on September 13th, 2017