Dr. Keith A Huynh Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Keith A Huynh?

Horrible staff. Always making excuses for him. Follow up with patients is the worst. Makes you get blood work even if you had it done 2 days before. Prescribed medicine you don't need.

Great bedside manner! Cares about his patients.

I t seems I have a problem with the staff every time I call to make an appointment. Otherwise. He is a great doctor, throrough and caring.

Wish I had spent my co-pay elsewhere

This doctor has horrible bedside manners. I pretty much diagnosed myself with pneumonia. I came in with really bad chest pain, he asked me two questions and then told me to go take an x-ray and blood test, gave me some prescriptions and sent me on my way. He never said what it was for or when I should hear anything back. I had to ask his rude office staff what the next step was and where to go do the x-ray & blood test. I did all this on a Monday morning. The x-ray tech said I should hear back from the doctor that afternoon or the next morning with results. I get no call from this guy or his staff and here it is Thursday and I call them and they say they haven't received the x-ray. Really! Its been 3 whole days and no one bothered to follow-up. I had to call and have it faxed to them again.....and I still don't know what was wrong with me. This doctor and his staff SUCKS!

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Huynh has excellent bedside manners. He also shows excellent professional care when spending time with your during your appointment.