Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at if you have any additional information.

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Keith Kattner III?

Blessed to be here today

I am grateful to Dr. Kattner for being my Neurosurgeon. I know without him and the good lord above I wouldn't be here today. Dr. Kattner is a well educated and divine Dr. of Neuro sciences. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs a Neurosurgeon or expert advice on this topic. He is easy to talk to about any concerns or questions one might have.I thank Dr. Kattner and anyone that assisted with him on my surgery. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Dr. Keith Kattner III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomington, IL.

Dr. Keith Kattner III Is this you?