Dr. Keith A Kersten Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Keith A Kersten?

Dr. Kersten does all the talking and no listening whatsoever. He also has a terrible bedside manner. I will refuse to see him at Walthall Hospital.

Not happy.

Dr Kersten seems to have A.D.D. in a very bad way. I've used him on at least a dozen occasions because I have no insurance and very little money, but I don't ever seem to get well with his diagnosises. I have actually had to go to another clinic, pay another fee, and finally get help. He is a very nice man, just can't seem to concentrate AT ALL nor REALLY listen to ailments.

This Dr works ER at Tri Lakes ER in Batesville, MS or claims to work

This doctor refused to see me due to an uncaring/ untrained nurse who did not read my chart. I had a migraine (also have an eye disease-blind in 1 eye and legally blind in other.) It has settled in my retina's. She claimed that I was "on drugs" to everyone. The doctor refused to even come into my room. He refused to call my nuerologist, since I was a "druggie". This was very unethical and embarassing. I just recieved my bill that had his name on it, this is the only way that I could find out whom he was. Glad that I can pay a bill for being accused without proof and for a doctor that never saw me. Hope he treats his next patient better.

Dr. Keith A Kersten is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hattiesburg, MS.