Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keith Korver
Dr. Keith Korver, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Rosa, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Korver is affiliated with Seton Medical Center, California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus and Mills-Peninsula Health Services. He speaks English.
Dr. Keith Korver has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities in these areas as well as respiratory and heart conditions like lung cancer, heart disease and diseases in the diaphragm.
Thoracic surgeons are similar to heart surgeons, except they have additional training in the entire cardiorespiratory system and in how your blood vessels work with your lungs and airways. They’re also trained on catheters used in the chest, as well as cardiac and respiratory support systems that might be part of your treatment plan.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I was not his patient but my husband was. He is without a doubt the most thorough doctor I have ever been around. He is extremely intelligent, he is kind and compassionate, he treats you as family, has the best bedside manner and is just a wonderful person and doctor. If I ever need heart surgery I would not even consider going to anyone else. He loves what he does and truly cares about his patients.
Dr. Korver is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Seton Medical Center
California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
Marin General Hospital
Adventist Health/Redbud Community Hospital
Doctors Medical Center - San Pablo
Petaluma Valley Hospital
Sutter Warrack Hospital
Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
31 Years Experience
University of California at Los Angeles
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Keith Korver accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3536 Mendocino Ave, Santa Rosa, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Keith Korver in this video.
Dr. Keith Korver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.