Dr. Keith Krawiec Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Keith Krawiec?

I am getting the best bloodwork results becuase of Dr. Krawiec!

Posted on August 1st, 2017

I don't understand the negative comments on here as the people have to understand that you have to do the work to make yourself better. Dr. Krawiec can only provide you with the information and give you medical advice, treatments and instruction. I applaud Dr. Krawiec for practicing what he preaches and always feel motivated when I leave his office. My blood work is almost normal now since I have been going to Dr. Krawiec. The only thing I have left to do is lose the weight and exercise. I have had many conversations with Dr. Krawiec over this issue and it is not easy but I alway feel better when I leave his office. He knows the stats when people don't follow good health by eating right and exercising. He knows that if he doesn't do what he has stated that he can get those same health issues also.

Posted on June 22nd, 2017

I've been going to Dr Krawiec for over 20 years. I trust him very much.

Never Again May 10, 2017

Posted on May 16th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. KRawiec for two and a half years. HE is antagonistic, arrogant, opinionated , rude and obnoxious. He is always on the defensive, Making it difficult to talk to him about anything. He is condescending and spends most of his time making himself look good and making you look bad. He is always angry and takes his anger out on you. He spends a lot of time with you but he spends most of it ranting about something. He doesn't answer questions and is poor at diagnosing. He wants to give you the same prescription he gives everyone else . This was the last day for me. He was Running my blood pressure up. He said we were incompatible and that I shouldn't come back. He said he wasn't going to go over the blood test.He was mad because I had seen the results on My Chart before I came. When I got home my blood pressure was at stroke level. I had pains shooting through my head. My stomach is still queasy. It's been 5 days since I've seen him. I have asked for a After Visit Questionnaire and they won't send one.

Fantastic family doctor

Posted on February 19th, 2017

Complains, complains

Posted on October 21st, 2016

Walks into the office complaing about the computer, every visit. Been going to him for about 4 yrs but I'm done. Last time I was there he barked at me about a question I asked. No more.

Posted on July 4th, 2016

EXCELLENT INTERNIST POOR PEOPLE SKILLS LIKE MYSELF

Don't waste your time or money

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Spent most of the exam telling me how he stays healthy and that basically if you eat right and exercise you will be healthy. I have had a recurring re ...

Nurse, EMT

Posted on February 6th, 2015

If you would like to hear all about Dr. Krawiec and how he takes care of himself then by all means make an appointment. Make sure that you have plenty of time because you will wait at least an hour to see him, even if your appointment is at 9 A.M. After you tell him how you have been feeling and what you have done to try to alleviate your symptoms then you can hear how wrong you have been and how everything you tried won't work. But, don't worry because he will tell you all about everything he does to stay healthy. Also, if you carry any extra weight and don't eat right then that is probably your entire problem. Or, it's a virus and needs to run it's course. I finally had all I could take and walked out while he was still talking.

God?

Posted on December 28th, 2013

I have been going to Keith for over 3 years and has been opinionated, rude and obnoxious. After today, i will never go back. I missed an appointment and typically doctors charge 25.00. Not Keith. He refused to refill my prescription and his nurse tells me he said he will think about it after i came twice to pick it up. Never again will I go back.

Didn't go well

Posted on June 19th, 2013

Came in with an attitude and clearly did not want to have me as a patient. Very defensive and could not understand why I was there. Will never return.

Has a bit of an attitude

Posted on September 30th, 2009

In my opinion on a first visit (I will not return) he seemed very intense and a bit antagonistic.

Posted on April 23rd, 2009

This abrasive MD should not be in the healthcare profession with his condescending, arrogant attitude. Thumbs down on this Dr.