Dr. Keith Kurland Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Keith Kurland?

Posted on December 6th, 2017

Receptionist told me this doctor does not treat anyone previously treated by a prior surgeon! SO how is this guy in buisness if he only takes clients from birth to adult?

Not Happy

Posted on October 27th, 2017

Whomever calculated his wait time is wrong; no way the average time could be only 37 min.; nor could his bedside manner have won awards, as stated on the video about him. I've been there about 5-7 times now; 2 of those times I've been there over 3 hrs., only to spend less than 15 min. with the doctor; he usually has his hand on the door before you can even ask one question. (The ratings below only give you the longest time of one hr.; otherwise I would have put in what it really is). The other appt. wait times have been 1-2.5 hrs. Not at all happy with this service. Bedside manner is cold and abrupt. His staff is very nice and the offices are clean, but when you finally exit the waiting room, they put you in an exam room that is about 60 degrees freezing cold (along with the waiting room), shut the door and leave you in there for as long as 15-35 minutes before the doctor comes in; and NO ONE even has the courtesy to walk in and let you know what's going on. I would NEVER have any major surgery done at this place.

BEST ORTHOPEDIST

Posted on January 19th, 2017

I had a shoulder that was popping out of place constantly. Dr Kurland did surgery and now I am back to playing tennis. Great doctor. Great staff.

Great doctor

Posted on January 16th, 2017

I had a knee replacement done 6months ago and have returned to all my prior activities. Very happy. Would recommend Dr. Kurland very highly.

Stay Away! Wish I could have done a review with ZERO or negative stars

Posted on October 18th, 2016

Likely the worst YEAR of my life. Blood sucker with dozens and dozens of xrays; follow up appts etc. kept LYING & saying my broken 5th metatarsal was fusing. Wouldn't talk about surgery! Wheelchair, walking boots, 3 different casts. I went to a highly recommended ortho who immediately said I could have told you 9 months ago this would never heal, you need surgery. I got surgery and I'm done. If I had time I would be picketing his office.. I can not believe he is still in business.

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

After rotator cuff surgery with Kurland in 2011 I could not lift my arm more than 45 degrees. I had to have a total shoulder replacement 6 mos. later, of course not with Kurland. Last month, after 5 years, I got a bill for $8528.16 from Kurland. I thought this must be a joke, since I had health ins & paid my deductables at the time. I called the billing office & was told my insurance didn't pay. No explaination why it took 5 years, or why I never got a letter from the ins co. denying the claim. This is a scam, & I will never pay a dime.

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

Had rotator cuff surgery with Kurland in 2011 & couldn't lift my arm more than 45 degrees after. Had to have total shoulder replacement 6 mos. later with another Dr. Now after 5 years they are saying my ins didn't pay, & they want $8528.15. Totally double dipping, because I had insurance at the time that no longer exists. They can't explain why it took 5 years to bill me, or why I never got a denial letter from my ins.

NEVER EVER GO TO HIM

Posted on April 8th, 2016

Dr. Kurland and his office is the least professional doctor I have ever experience. It takes 3 hours in the waiting room for a 1 minute visit. During the visit he fails to ever ask the patient how he or she is doing and he never ever explains what your condition is, I went to another orthopedic, and it was a world of difference. The orthopedic explained everything to me in detail. He showed me my X-rays. Dr. Kurland never does that. All Dr. Kurland does during the visit is talk into his recorder.

A doctor who cares!

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

What an amazing doctor. This is a man that cares. He away runs late since he takes so much time with each patient. He is real!🙌

Posted on March 15th, 2015

Fantastic Dr. !!! Can't say enough wonderful things!!!!

Broward County Schools

Posted on January 14th, 2015

I liked Dr. Kurland and his office staff very much.

Wonderful surgeon

Posted on December 10th, 2013

My first encounter with Dr. Kurland was for a torn miniscus in my knee, He did orthoscopic surgery and it was fine after that. I then went to him for hip replacement, he did both hips and they are better than ever! I recommend him often to friends and return to him whenever I have joint pain. Although you may wait, I find his staff to be courteous and helpful! In fact I have grown to like them all very much! His physical therapy staff us efficient and knowledgeable if needed I recommend them as well.