Dr. Keith Brown Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Keith Brown?

works well with me.

Posted on November 23rd, 2017

Dr. Brown has done a great deal for me. I am nearly 50 y.o. For the first time in 25 years, I have hope. Hands down the best doctor I ever had.

Posted on January 6th, 2015

He and his staff along with myself listened to a telephone interview with my wife. He pointedly asked her if she hade any fear of me to which she replied, "Him? God, no!" He then petitioned to have me civilly comitted to a state hospital based on his message to the judge that my "Wife is in fear of her husband." My wife is the one who insists I follow this through as she hates liars.

Posted on June 2nd, 2014