Dr. Keith Fuller Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Keith Fuller?

Early discharge from Hospital

Posted on April 13th, 2017

You don't d/c an elderly pt whose X-ray showed pneumonia now developing in his other lung; and fluid in his lung! After being home for 6 days, Dr. Fuller is admitting him again!

Posted on July 7th, 2016

Great person and great doctor.

Posted on August 28th, 2015

Appointments are made in advance with Dr. FULLER not being available once the appointment date arrives. This has happened there times. The wait time is ridiculous, along with prescriptions being written without being properly filled out.

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

He is a model doctor absolutely spectacular doctor

Patient of Dr. Fuller

Posted on October 27th, 2014

Dr. Fuller is one of two of the best Doctors I have ever had. He is a very caring and compassionate doctor. He listens to his patients. There are times when appointments are a little off schedule and he is running behind, but you have to understand that when he sees you, he does not limit his time to 10 or 15 minutes. He sits there and discusses your problems and asks questions and he does not RUSH to his next patient. Occasionally emergencies arise. You have to appreciate that he treats all of his patients equal and he spends the quality time he needs to spend to diagnose and understand you. Dr. Fuller's office staff has NEVER been rude to me any time I have ever been to his office. They are always friendly and compassionate as well. Usually have smiling faces and take time to greet patients even though they are extremely busy. I object the review saying they are rude; The person who wrote that review must have been having a bad day; sometimes some people just cant be accommodated in any way , any how. Dr. Fuller and his staff are awesome. I have ran late for my appointment before and called to let them know and they still seen me. Not many doctors do that if you are over 15 minutes late. Dr. Fullers office does if it is possible. They are a caring Practice. I rate them a 10 star. I live/work in Huntsville AL and I will still drive 4 hours to see him as my PCM because I like East Alabama Family Practice so well. I dread the day my husband retires and is no longer stationed at Ft Benning and I have to change my PCM.

Worst Staff

Posted on July 16th, 2012

After waiting for 1 hour and 40 minutes to be seen by even a nurse, an extremely rude, impersonal wench of a woman came in and told me that Dr. Fuller wouldn't be seeing me today because I wasn't listed on their insurance ledger. If the woman had one iota of an idea as how to pick up a phone and call the insurance company she would've figured out I had already been authorized to go there. As I tried to explain to her in words that even she might be able to understand, she quickly dismissed the idea that she may be an imbecile that is just too lazy to do her job. As such, I did not see the doctor and wasted about 2 hours of my life. Needless to say, even if I had drawn pictures in crayon so she could understand, the wait time was over an hour to even get into the back anyway. So, have a wonderful time there. Best of luck to any of you who try.

Posted on February 9th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr Fuller for several years and truly enjoyed his overall appearance, he's a very true heart feeling Doctor to me, I've told many other people about him and sometimes its hard to get in to see him only because of his full schedule.I have talk with many people who used him also and I have never heard anyone speak bad of him.In my own words he's the best doctor I've had in my 50 years of life.

Posted on October 11th, 2017