Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keith A Ladu
Dr. Keith A Ladu, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Westerville, OH, with another office in Columbus, OH. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Ladu is affiliated with Mercy Allen Hospital. Dr. Ladu has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Keith A Ladu has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Keith A Ladu has the following 16 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Keith A Ladu has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
I have seen Dr. LaDu 3 times so far and he is very nice, polite, and listens to questions or concerns. The experience with the receptionist named Pat is another matter though. So far she has acted like I am bothering her when I call to get information about my case and what will be next with my treatment. For me this is bad because I need the cooperation of doctor and staff in order for me to keep a roof over my head and do things like eat food. that's because the situation involves weather or not I will continue to receive SSDI. I guess it doesn't matter as long as SHE has financial security. I'm easy to get along with, but don't treat me like I'm a child bothering Mommy too much. THAT IS ALL.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Ladu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Keith A Ladu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Keith A Ladu in this video.
Dr. Keith A Ladu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westerville, OH.