Dr. Keith H Lamy Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Keith H Lamy?

Had my 1st appointment scheduled with Dr. Lamy. Was not told until in the exam room that his assistant would be in to see me. Apparently, the doctor had already left for the day. Nice PA and staff, but that is all I can say for the whole experience. I have seen questionable online reviews for this doctor on other sites Oh, I'm reading here to verify that I have seen the doctor..I tried. Won't be going back to this office

your billing clerk was horrible! she does not know her job. she was very rude!

Great doctor horrible office staff..Changing providers after 20 years.

Without going into tremendous detail, just read the other yelp, vitals, etc..reviews....Doc Lamy and a couple others are tremendous but the office staff could care less whether you're there or not and they just need to start from scratch..I've been seeing them for over 20 years and I've finally decided I can't handle the bad attitudes and the lousy phone etiquette. so I'm changing providers...I hate to but until Mario and Keith get better folks I've gotta go elsewhere..That's that.

Worth the wait.

Have been a patient of Dr. Lamy for about 15 years. I would highly recommend him. He spends a lot of time with his patients so don't be surprised if you have to wait a bit after your scheduled appointment time. When he does see you, you will receive the same care and attention he gives everyone. If I know I will be in a hurry, I schedule my appointment for first thing in the morning.

hard to believe this is even a medical practice.

3 visits without a diagnosis. His staff doesn't review tests and labs before seeing patient. No follow-up[. Doesn't actually even see patients for office visits.

Reviewing Dr. Lamy

The doctor knows me, since I have been a patient since he took over the patients from Dr. Jerald Senter. HE has faced cadiac arrest with me and veinous insufficiency (at Austin Heart.) I have had none of the bad experiences in this list

Professional and Courteous

Dr. Lamy and his staff, including nurses and lab technicians are professional and well trained. Dr. Lamy takes the time to know me and advise me on ways to improve my overall health. I appreciate not being just a number to him, but someone he cares about. I do recommend Dr. Lamy to anyone looking for an excellent physician.

This guy is somewhat a decent Dr., but a horrible employer. He treats his staff really poorly.

I've never had an issue with Dr. Lamy or anyone in the office.

Horrible staff! Front desk was BEYOND RUDE! NP was very young and acted VERY IRRADIATED that she even had to be there. I had bad cough and she was NOT willing to treat it she stated " I have NOT heard you cough so just take OTC meds." She rolled her eyes when my wife spoke up! I over heard the front desk make a call to someone stating "DONT bother being in a hurry I STILL HAVE TO DEAL with another PT... then an elderly man was trying to make a payment and she acted SO RUDE to him that I felt sorry for him.I WILL NEVER GO BACK and I WILL file complaint at the Medical Board!

Just after money and not about the patient

Just after money and not about the patient. Staff is rude and will not move the appointment even if you tell them so and than will Rip you off if you dont turn up for appointment.

Worst doctor