Dr. Keith Lanier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Lanier?

Dr Lanier was my doctor 2003 when diagnosed with stage 2 in 2003 I was diognosed with stage 2 breast cancer. Dr Lanier gently suggested that I participate in a clinical trial for drug herceptin. I had the her 2 gene. I learned later what her 2 was about. Without herceptin drug outcomes were not good. I am forever grateful to dr Lanier for moving me to the de is ion to be join the clinical trial.

Best!

Dr Lanier was my Oncologist when I had breast cancer. He is kind, caring, compassionate, intelligent, straight-to-the-point, and a truly good human. Here I am: 25 years after diagnosis and now, a Grandmother of two. I can never thank God enough for placing Dr. Lanier into my life!

Intellegent, warm bedside manner, good communicator. Very classy

Mrs.

Dr Lanier has treated me for cancer twice, and I trust him completely. You will never find a more caring compassionate physician. He allows all the time you need for questions, and explains things in plain English. I have and do trust him with my life!

What a kind caring Doctor. Spends all the time I need to answer questions. He has help me beat both Breast Cancer and Lymphoma. I trust him completely, even try to get his help on other health issues because of my trust in him!

Dr. Lanier has been a key player in my daughter's life. She was diagnosed with overian cancer two years ago and had to go through arduous chemo therapy. His gentle and caring manner made my daughter feel there was hope to beat this, and she did. He patiently explained to the whole family what procedure my daughter would undertake. We will forever be grateful to this wonderful man and his staff for helping my daughter beat this!!!It could have been worse. My daughter looks forward to checking in with hime every three months. We love the good results each time. Our deepest and hearfelt thanks to Dr. Lanier.