2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Keith A Leibowitz?

Very Poor Dressed Dr Leibowitz with Black Hoodie Sweatshirt on with Cat/Dog Hair ALL Over It , Dirty &With Lent Also , Contradicting him Self Often about what he told My Wife & Me During Previous Appointments & Girls in Office aren't Up To Follow up & Through Appointments , Very Poor Office & Dr. Help .

Colonoscopy

After having my initial preop visit, Dr. Leiboitz met me at Stanislaus Surgical Center where he explained the procedure to me prior. He was professional and actually very funny easing my nerves. He explained what he was doing during the procedure then explained everything to my wife in detail, taking time to answer any of her questions. The follow-up visit with Dr. Leibowits was the same care, taking time to explain everything and answer any questions we had. Thanks Doc.

What a great Dr.!

My first visit with Dr. Leibowitz was yesterday and he was so engaged and listened to the health issues I am having. I trust his advice and experience I am so glad I was referred to him by a friend.

In an earlier post I accidentally wrote Dr Leibowitz was "good" when I meant to say "rude". Automatic spell check changed it. Make not mistake, this guy is NOT good at all. Such an incredible jerk. Choose any other doctor before this guy.

The WORST doctor. Bed side manner was awful and he was very good. Plus I had tests done and he never called to give me the results even after I left 5 messages with the receptionist inquiring about them. Never go to this bum.

Amazing GI doc

Dr Leibowitz literally saved my life. When I started seeing him about a year ago I was an untreated Crohns patient from a previous doctor. He attacked my disease with a vengeance and now remission is very possible. He is very knowledgeable about talks about new articles he has read about the disease and what he wants to do next to keep the momentum of healing up. What an incredible doctor.

Go to a vet instead

What a nightmare. If I were bleeding from my gut into my shoes I would never go back to this guy. I would sooner go to a vet. His bedside manner is not just bad...he was awful..very harsh, uncaring, uninterested. Just horrific from start to finish. His receptionist was incredibly rude and had no information from my referring dr. All I can say is STAY AWAY

Dr. Keith A Leibowitz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Turlock, CA.