Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keith I Lenchner has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical degree and a law degree so they're able to address specific legal issues that apply to medical professionals, hospitals and clinics.
Compared to forensic medicine, which deals with determining cause of death in criminal investigations, they deal with issues that impact patient care and they’re also typically involved in assessing illegal substance use in athletes.
Dr. Keith I Lenchner has the following 16 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hay Fever
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Watery Eyes
Dr. Keith I Lenchner has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
I visited Dr. Keith Lenchner, M.D, for the first time on 2/24/16, in hopes of getting a good direction to the chest pains my daughter has been suffering with. I found him to be very professional and I value the fact that he was a good listener. Dr. Lenchner, spent time to look beyond the medical reports and tried to understand the suffering and pain that my daughter had been going through. He gave great insight and knowledge of his diagnosis. The nightmare of my daughterâs pains slowly became a dream of recovery. It is very easy for doctors to prescribe drugs, but the most important prescription is a positive attitude and Dr. Lenchner did just that, he prescribed hope and an outstanding attitude. He really seemed to care about the patient, and her pains, Thank-you Doctor Lenchner.
overall experience from patient care to availability in emergency and non emergency care has always been excellent,the entire staff o/h has the patients well being at heart and follows up each and every time,very caring bedside manners,responding to questions and concerns never making you feel your waisting there time.would recomment Dr.Lenchner and his staff to any one,just wish he was on staff at Wellstar Douglas Hospital
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
23 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Northwest Medical Center
Dr. Keith I Lenchner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Keith I Lenchner in this video.
Dr. Keith I Lenchner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.