Dr. Keith A Moss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith A Moss?

Intelligent , compassionate , hard working, personable, not afraid to look to other doctors

Wonderful Doctor

We have been patients of Dr. Moss for almost ten years. My husband would not be alive today if it weren't for Dr. Moss. His medical knowledge and the ability to apply it to his patients is uncanny. His monitoring of my husband has revealed 3 life threatening conditions which were all quickly addressed are still being watched. His staff are all a friendly and happy group. Some patients don't care for Liz Deck - we think she's great....and she does laugh and have a sense of humor, not at all rude. Liz is also very competent and if she has a question, she consults with Dr. Moss immediately. We have received calls at home from both, long after office hours, about test results or questions we have. Dr Moss and Liz Deck are two people who are very dedicated to their work and really know and CARE about their patients.

Rude

After waiting over 30 mins in his office, this doctor yelled at me. That appointment was over in less than 10 mins. He walked out before I could ask some questions. You will be disappointed with this doctor. Very rude and unfeeling doctor.

Best Physician in the area!!

Dr. Moss is an excellent physician. He is knowledgeable and acts quickly. He has helped me through a medical crisis with ease. His bedside manner is great and he takes time to listen to his patients. It is rare to find a physician as caring as Dr. Moss. My employer is changing from BCBS to United Healthcare and Dr. Moss does not accept United Healthcare but I am willing to purchase a personal plan to continue with seeing Dr. Moss.

Extremely happy with Dr. Moss

I started with Dr. Moss 2 years ago and he has turned my health around. He is the most supportive, reassuring Dr. and person I could ever ask for. He was also there for me when my dad was dying and his was also dying at the same time and I never knew because he focused on me. He is heads on with his diagnosis and will recommend someone else in a heartbeat if he thinks I need a specialist. I just can't say enough about this man. Liz Deck may come across as being insensitive or harsh but really she does care. She just has a different kind of way of showing it like many people have different personalities but please give her a chance if he is not available. We also have to trust in his judgement of who he hired and that that person would also be good. Don't judge her by your first experience if its not good. She also can be very supportive. I personally talked to her about her personality so I could also be on board with her.

Fantastic, Compassionate, and Innovative Provider

Dr. Moss and Liz Deck, FNP are fantastic providers of the latest state of the art medical care. Their bedside manner is top notch. I call for my appointment and am usually able to get in within 24 hours. I cannot rave enough about this office. A+++. Thank you Dr. Moss for getting my asthma under control!!!

Dr Moss is one of the best Doctors in the Kankakee area. His PA Liz Deck is the extreme opposite. She is very rude and uncompassionate. I would recommend in waiting to see Dr Moss over seeing Liz anyday !

The Best

Does not hesitate in referring a specalist if he finds something not in his field.Have met people who are his patients and those that wish they were.I am very pleased that I am one of his patients infact I am one of his first just by chance.

Caring, and thorough

I switched to Dr Moss after having a bad experience with another Dr. He listened! I felt he allowed and encouraged me to participate in my care far more than my previous Dr.

Good man, good doctor

A Really Great Doctor!

Dr. Moss listens very intently to what you have to say, addresses all your problems, and is very knowledgeable in what he does. He's an excellent Doctor!

Dr. Keith A Moss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bourbonnais, IL.