Dr. Keith C Neaman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith C Neaman?

UPDATE TO MAY 23RD, 2016 REVIEW

When I wrote my previous review, my family were in the throes of trauma. Since then, we have come to a satisfactory understanding with Dr. Neaman, and, if I could, I would remove or amend my previous review. I think the most important thing to know is that you need to be very forthcoming in your communication with your doctors, and be an active healthcare consumer. The things we go through are #1 in our worlds, but are routine for our doctors, so just make sure you are as clear and assertive as you need to be to get what you need. Dr. Neaman, thank you for seeing my mother through this.

He is the best. Kind, considerate, gentle and what we need the most in our cosmetic surgeon, a perfectionist. See this man and watch your whole world change.