Dr. Keith Newby Sr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Keith Newby Sr?

Posted on May 8th, 2017

Great doctor very caring .

2 Make An Impression

Posted on November 18th, 2014

I wouldn't trade this Dr in for the world. I will personallt say that he has a passion in what he does. This makes all the difference. I cant thank him enough for being the individual that he is. I would highly recommend Dr. K. Newby to all that is in need of his services.

A CARING PHYSICIAN!

Posted on October 6th, 2012

Patient-friendly staff. Dr. Newby was personable. He was informative and gave me an opportunity to ask questions.I feel that I can trust him to provide me with the best of care. I can highly recommend him to family members and friends.

Posted on October 6th, 2011

Dr. Newby is such a kind caring man. I have had an issue with my heart since a child....no other cardiologist was able to diagnos my problem. Dr Newby diagnosed and treated me...and no issues since!!!

Great Cardiologist

Posted on October 7th, 2010

I credit Dr. Newby with saving my life

Best Cardiologist

Posted on April 10th, 2010

I have recommended Dr. Keith Newby to my mother and sister and he has provided excellent care as always. He is so caring and such a down to earth person at heart.

Posted on February 22nd, 2010

Dr. Newby is the best.

Posted on March 19th, 2009

Doctor Keith Newby is one of the BEST cardiologist doctors you will find in the hampton roads area. My son had beenseen by several cardiologist and not onediagnose his condition. My son wasrush to Sentara Norfolk General and Dr. Keith Newby was called to examine my him. At that time Dr. Newby explained what was medically happening and started treatment immediately. He is a God sent, and because of his early intervention with treatment my son is alive today. My family is grateful for his service and staff. Dr. Mark East wason call while my son was admitted on one occasion and he examine my son and provided medical information in a language that was easily understood along with caring and considerate manners. We strongly refer Dr. Keith Newby group to our friends and family if they need a cardiologist. We know the Lord used Dr. Keith Newby to help our son.

Posted on January 27th, 2009

Dr. Newby is the best physician in town for Cardio problems. My husband had been seen by several physicians at different hospitals and they continue to miss diagnosis him. Few months had gone by and he was continuing to complain about the same problems. One evening we tried the emergency at NSG hospital, the physician that night recommended him to us. We have been very pleased with his diagnosis and services & will continue to be serve by him. Thanks Dr. Newby, there should be many, more physician's with your quality!

He's The Best

Posted on October 16th, 2008

I am sixty years old and Dr Newby is the best doctor that I have ever had. He is caring, compassionate, and brilliant. He gave me back my life. I will always be thankful to him and for his practice. His office staff is just as professional. You will be lucky to have him and to work with his staff.

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN

Posted on July 25th, 2008

He has excellent bedside manners. He take the time to listen to any concerns and answers all your questions. I don't have anything negative to say. This is a GOD sent man.

Posted on June 7th, 2017