Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keith C Nobil has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Keith C Nobil has the following 9 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Keith C Nobil is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Keith Nobil has taken care of my family for many years. He is kind and thorough. He seems very caring & is a good diagnostician. One waits months for a physical but he will see his patients on a moment's notice is there are problems. He responds well to emailed concerns. He only works 3 1/2 days a week not counting his week end on call so one has to be flexible. His office staff is fair. I highly recommend him as a PCP.
In my opinion and from my experience in the past with "Park Avenue" and Mass General affiliated doctors, Dr Nobil is an excellent and very knowledgeable doctor and a very empathetic listener. He appears to genuinely care about one's general and on going overall health while still attending to any specific ailment in a most thorough manner. He is reassuring and manifests confidence. He has an excellent nurse assistant, Dolly, who always greets in a warm and caring manner.The reception sitting room is large and is not as private and discrete as I would prefer. The office staff is generally responsive and friendly although there are long holds, at times, when arranging appointments.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Nobil is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1980
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Dr. Keith C Nobil accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThe Family Doctors Treatment & Trauma, 250 Paradise Rd, Swampscott, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Keith C Nobil in this video.
Dr. Keith C Nobil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Swampscott, MA.