Get the facts about epilepsy, including the different types, symptoms and causes of the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keith A Norvill has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
Dr. Keith A Norvill has the following 13 expertise
- Spinal Stenosis
- Brain Tumor
- Brain Surgery
- Spinal Fractures
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Back Injuries
Showing 5 of 41
Can be very rude. Had spine surgery almost 4months ago. Two weeks after surgery my pain was worse than before surgery. I went for my follow up and told him about the pain and he shrugged and said its muscle spasms and sent me to physical therapy. Therapy didnt work so I went to my primary doctor who ordered an MRI and found out that my spinal cord is still being pinched. I go back to see the neurosurgeon In a week and a half so we will see what he has to say.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Osteopathic Medical Center Of Texas
Dr. Keith A Norvill accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJoseph David Porreco Pa, 1600 N Grand Ave Ste 508, Pueblo, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Keith A Norvill in this video.
Dr. Keith A Norvill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pueblo, CO.