Dr. Keith Oldham Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Keith Oldham?

Posted on July 1st, 2015

My son had surgery to repair a hernia that we thought was his diaphragm. Although he did have a hernia that caused his intestines to push up into his lung cavity.he also did have a hole in his diaphragm that Dr Keith Oldham repaired.my son is doing well and still recovering.I would highly recommend Keith Oldham to anyone.not only did he listen to what we had to say but the care he had for our son.we could not have asked for a better doctor.he is the best.

Posted on July 6th, 2011

My son needed to have a lobectomy when he was three weeks old and thankfully Dr. Oldham performed the surgery. My overall experience with Dr. Oldham and his staff was excellent. They were all very knowledeable and caring towards our son and our family. I would definetly recommend him.

Posted on July 22nd, 2010

I had a case of severe pectus excavatum, a disorder only corrected by surgery. Dr. Oldham was my surgeon and my doctor for four years while I underwent a total of three surgeries, all performed by him. I am incredibly blessed to have had him as my doctor. He is an incredible surgeon and an even better person.

Dr. Oldham is excellent

Posted on June 24th, 2010

Dr. Oldham is a very thoughtful, intelligent, kind surgeon who spent time with us and explained things well. He has an excellent team and excellent partners.

Posted on August 1st, 2015