Dr. Keith P Hughes Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Keith P Hughes?

Intelligent

Dr. Hughes is compassionate. His empathy shows in the way he treated me as a patient. Great care and advice!

Did a wonderful job on my ankle surgery!

I had ankle problems for years but after my surgery I am doing very well. He was very kind and spent a lot of time discussing my problems and making me very comfortable.

Should not have his license back-- there's a reason he's In Practice for himself- no group wants his liability. Misdiagnosed my sister - Should not be practicing. I wouldn't give him any stars- but had to to add a review.

Do NOT go to this man!

I would never recommend him to anyone. Will not admit mistakes, even though evident to two other doctors. Kept saying...give it more time. B.S. I don't know how he still has a license to practice.

Great Doctor!! He fixed my ankle and it has done wonderfully since. I have recommended him to many others!!

absolutely the worst experience I've ever had. he turned what should have been one surgery into 3!!!!! and even that it still wasn't right because now my ankle wasn't set straight and I have to walk on the side of my foot. do not go to this clown

Bad Doctor!!!

Terribly painful experiences w/dr. hughes. Brutal at visits. Jammed sharp objects in wound & made me feel like it was my fault when I couldn't take the pain. Didn't fix ankle break properly, and never x-rayed for 4 months. Now ankle bones are infected and will probably lose foot. Personally appeared at 1/2 of appointments. Very arrogant, abrupt, and hurtful. Should not be caring for people, or even animals. I wish I didn't have the misfortune to come into his care, I'd probably walking again.

Great doctor, great staff

Dr. Hughes preformed surgery on my ankle, which is now pain free. He is very caring and a great surgeon!

Worst Doctor Ever.

WARNING !!!!! Do NOT go to this surgeon ! I broke my ankle in 3 different places 6 months ago and have had nothing but problems since I have never even meant the Doctor , have only seen the PA at his office, very unprofessional and very defensive when I asked any questions and said my ankle was perfect and there was no reason why I should still be having extreme pain and it was my fault because I didn't excersise it enough. My ankle looks deformed now and I am pretty sure I am going to have to find another Doctor soon and see what is really going on with it. I could go on with all the problems I have encountered but I just want to warn others STAY AWAY !!!!!.

Lost his medical license.

Keith Hughes was my doctor and he was the worst doctor I have ever dealt with. After I went to him and had surgery I found out he was on probation for drug use. He totally messed up my foot and I needed extensive surgery to fix the mess he made. He had his license revoked and then reinstated. His answer to everything was pain killers and more pain killers. I have spoken to other poor souls who have used him and none had a good thing to say. EVER. Other doctors are not very willing to treat any patient that has seen Hughes because they are all well aware of his past and his bad reputation. If a clinic has this doctor on staff then they are not interested in reliable patient care only money. Hughes will keep you coming back forever and keep dispensing pain killers every visit. If you want to be healed do not go to this guy. It is easy to get an appointment with him because he is so terrible.

Should have sued for malpractice

Dr. Hughes operated on my foot; even with powerful narcotics I had excruciating pain and was told "Oh, it's just post-op zingers and they'll pass." Well, they didn't. The hardware he put in my foot came loose almost immediately and was moving back and forth, chewing up the bone in my foot and rubbing on nerves. The 1 hour and 20 minute surgery he performed took 4 and 1/2 hours to undo and repair. There's several reasons he lost his medical license; and I should have gone after compensation for everything his incompetence put me through. I wouldn't put an animal through what he made me go through.Totally inept!

Dr. Keith P Hughes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lincoln, NE.