Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keith L Papendick has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Keith L Papendick has the following 11 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Keith L Papendick has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
I would NOT recommend anyone to go there. We always have to wait for ridiculous amounts of time to see him. We even had to reschedule once because he was an hour and a half behind schedule.We recently needed him to fill out some paperwork for our foster children. All that would be needed was height, weight, and a signature. Well at first,they told us we needed an appt., but upon talking to the nurse, Cindy, she told me we didn't need an appt. and to just bring the paperwork down. Well 3 weeks later (among NUMEROUS calls) they just inform us today that "the paperwork is missing, and it's OUR fault for not setting up an appt." AFTER we were told that we didn't need one. When my husband told Cindy that the office was unorganized, she HUNG UP ON HIM!!!! Talk about horrible courtesy and professionalism. They are horrible and ridiculous and should be shut down. DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, go to this Dr. You'd be better off going to the Family health Center.
Dr Papendick is an incredibly unprofessional Dr, running a very inefficient facility. His ability to truly manage his patients health is grossly impaired by his inability to manage his own health. He is frequently out ill, has horrible bedside manner and a complete inability to follow through on his treatment recommendations. Upon dismissing him as my physician, I also had a very difficult time getting him to release my medical records to me. He ran frivolous tests that were intended for nothing but profit, without taking my health into consideration. I would not recommend him to treat a wild dog, let alone a human being. He needs to be sued out of business.
Dr. Papendick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hamot Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKeith L Papendick Md, 21215 N Uldriks Dr, Battle Creek, MI
Dr. Keith L Papendick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Battle Creek, MI.