Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keith A Perrine has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Keith A Perrine has the following 13 expertise
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Breast Augmentation
- Skin Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Hair Restoration
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Tummy Tuck
- Neck Lift (Cervicoplasty)
- Laser Resurfacing
Dr. Keith A Perrine is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Perrine has provided skin screenings for my company for free! We had 50% of our employees that had areas of concern and he wasn't pushy about them coming to him for the biopsy or removal. He removed pre-cancer/cancer from six of our employees that I know of through follow-up visits and has definitely been a life saver for us.
34 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Kettering Medical Center
Dr. Keith A Perrine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMiami Valley Plastic Surgeons, 5250 Far Hills Ave, Dayton, OH
Dr. Keith A Perrine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.