Dr. Keith Pierce Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Keith Pierce?

Weight Loss

Posted on May 1st, 2014

What a joke, he is the rudest person I have ever talked to. I couldn't believe some of the things he said to me. I asked a few questions and he said to me, "you can't even shut up and listen"! He did all of these tests on my first visit, including a heart dopler right there in the office. When I went back for the second and last apt., he never even went over my tests, I don't think he even looked at them. I got a bill from the imaging company for over $400. and I have great health care insurance. I called his office for a copy of all of my tests and they said that Dr. Pierce had to decide whether they would give them to me or not and that there would be a charge. Blue Cross told me who each provider was so I contacted each of them and got a copy to take to my primary care doctor. They encourage B-12 shots, $15.00 for one or $50.00 for 10. They really make out because nobody ever goes back for more then one. The doctor is a scam artist and a crook!!!!

Posted on November 29th, 2013

Very nice office great location. Dr. Pierce is very thorough and always call personally with my test results.

Patient

Posted on November 12th, 2013

This guy is aweful. Do not go to him. Please save yourself and go to Another physician . This guy gets paid by pharmaceutical Business. He told me to register in a trial and we both would Be paid 125 every visit. This guy should lose his license. Note I didn't refer to him as a doctor because there is no way He graduated from an accredited program.

How did this guy become a doctor?

Posted on March 13th, 2013

I needed a new doctor that was close to my work as I have diebeties and needed a conveinent location to go in for frequent visits. I needed my perscriptions filled. The nursing assistant wrote the perscription before I ever saw him. I waited an hour to see him, then he ripped up my perscription and said we can control it by diet. He never asked about my medical history, family's medical history, he didn't even ask if I had children. I had blood work done, and an ekg. When I went back to his office a 2nd time for the results and a scheduled ultra sound of my heart, no one knew why I was there. I had waited 2 hours for them to figure it out. Then I went back for results. He didn't even go over the results with me...just gave some analagy that I completely did not understand and put me on his weight loss program. He spent 2 minutes or less with me and actually said "if you don't speak, we will get through this quicker." I would NOT ever recomend him to anyone!!! He is awful, rude, and I am seriously questioning how he ever became a doctor.

Concerned

Posted on March 12th, 2013

This doctor is unbelievable! Please save yourself the time, headache and heartache! Most likely you will wait over 30 minutes, more like an hour. Then he shuffles his miserable self into your room, grunts out a few words that you won't be able to understand. He advises me to come back monthly.. For nothing.. Without health insurance he offered a flu shot to me. Told me the price, I paid cash for it in my room..?? Then I got a bill that was supposed to be sent to my insurance company.. That I don't have! I took the bill to the office the front desk women grabbed it from me so fast! Because they were made up charges they meant to send to my insurance company.. Not to mention he runs groupon coupons for healthcare!!?? The worst.. My mom was his patient, she had insurance for the majority of the time she saw him, as soon as she didn't and started having pains in her stomach, he told her non insurance, no tests.. You can't afford it! She had so much pain she asked for more pain killers... He called her a "junkie"! He finally did an ultrasound, lab results returned claiming "gas bubble" on the pancreas... A few months later my mom was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer! And 2 weeks ago she lost her battle! She only made 2 months and 3 weeks! Dr. Pierce is a joke, insulting, uneducated, unpleasant, greedy and shouldn't be practicing medicine! Please don't go to see him! Don't let what happened to me and my family happen to you!

Not very nice

Posted on October 4th, 2012

I do not recommend him to anyone for weight loss or otherwise. Condescending and mean. No one wants a doctor who talks to them that way. I feel bad for the staff that works for him.

Posted on February 12th, 2012

All my questions were answered by Dr. Pierce. His staff was very polite and timely.

Posted on February 7th, 2012

dr. Pierce, to me, is nothing but a quack....making patients wait well over an hour just to see him for 2 minutes....he doesn't hesitate to call you a lier....if he doesn't believe you....it was the worst experience of my life....in my opinion he is nothing but a "glorified" dr. with no bedside manors....I hated him!!!!

QUAK DOCTOR

Posted on September 2nd, 2011

All I can say is! What a waste of money to be his Doctor!!! He is not a Doctor!!! He is just a Doctor for your money!!!

QUACK!!!

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

I wouldn't take my dog to this guy! Don't go, find another doctor! Its all about the money and the medical attention is secondary, if you get any at all. The nursing assitant asked me if I needed a presciption before I even seen Dr. Pierce. I guess she's the Doctor!

Phd

Posted on March 23rd, 2011

VERY LONG WAIT TIME.BIG TURN OVER WITH STAFF.RUDE, WOULDN'T RECOMMEND TO A DYING PERSON.

ms jones

Posted on January 13th, 2011

Started as weight loss program,used as primary Dr.went in with cold got shot,went in for sinus got shot,sore throat yes another shot each time billing my insurance,but the oddest thing in the year I seen him never once did he remove the stepascope from his neck,or check my throat when I said it was sore.I had a mamagram apt and he wanted a urine test ! I came to the realization he was going to harm me more than help,Much more is going on there and he should be investigated! Being rude all his career as a Dr does not excuse him from anything.I will do my best to get all the people I referred away from his office!