Dr. Keith J Pince Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith J Pince?

lost eyesight

I went to see Dr. Pince because I was losing my eyesight. He put me through some tests that did not yield any answers. My eyesight continued to decline. His response was "What do you want me to do? I have done everything for you." Needless to say I went to UCLA on my own dime. They saved my eyesight but the damage that was caused in the year and a half prior was irreversible. I would not let this Dr. give me a flu shot let alone be in charge of something so precious as my eyesight.

Kaiser has many better opthalmologist at that office - untrustworthy

Saw him for diabetes related complications. He recommended putting oil in the eye and losing the eye, Dr. G (female) at same office recommended laser surgery to keep addressing capillary to preserve vision. Pince ultimately managed to schedule surgery to help put in lens, and to put in glaucoma tubes. Ended up putting oil in eye and after surgery left without seeing family like a guilty thief in the night. Called from his car on the road, and just said he had to add oil and the eye was lost. Callous, deceptive practitioner

I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Pince! I feel very fortunate to have had him as my doctor when I had a detached retina and a torn lining in my eye. I am sure he saved my eyesight with his procedure for the detached retina and his suggestions on how to protect my sight while my eye healed. I appreciated his consulting with other specialists around the country to find the best opinions. I credit him with saving my eyesight. And my eyesight continues to improve. Thanks to his excellent care, surgery wasn't necessary!

Excellent doctor