5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Keith W Pratz?

Honest and caring and knows his stuff

Dr. Pratz got me through an aggressive Leukemia with lingering Lymphoma via a bone marrow transplant. Throughout the whole process, I felt like he was on my side and honestly cared. He always answered questions to mine and my family's satisfaction (even if I didn't like the answer). He even called my wife and kept her on speaker phone when she was unable to make it down for my appointment so she could listen in and ask any questions she may have had that I may not have covered. He always seemed to know what was going on in my protocol without me having to fill him in like some Docs I've had, and he read my long medical history before I first met him, unlike most doctors I've had, to whom I've had to repeat my history on several occasions. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Pratz to anyone. As far as doctors I fully trust, he's at the top of a very short list.