Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keith R Harris MD
Dr. Keith R Harris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rome, GA, with another office in Rome, GA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Harris is affiliated with Dekalb Medical Center, Floyd Medical Center and Redmond Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Keith R Harris has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Keith R Harris has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Keith R Harris has the following 13 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Keith R Harris - Posted on January 25th, 2019
I moved to Rome, Georgia about a year ago and had to find all new doctors for my various needs. I found Dr. Harris through a recommendation from my father-in-law. I have to say that I have never had a nicer, more intelligent, and expert doctor in my life. I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Harris. He is a fantastic person, and a fantastic doctor. If you need a dermatologist, there is no need to look any further. If you see Dr. Harris for this need, you will leave with the same feeling.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Keith R Harris - Posted on November 19th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Keith R Harris - Posted on October 13th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Keith R Harris - Posted on October 3rd, 2014
Today was my first time calling this office so that I could make an appt. The lady that answered the phone told me that I had to make a consult appt. to meet Dr. Harris and then come back for a second appt. to actually receive any services! I don't think so! Why should I pay a full co-pay just to introduce myself and then pay another co-pay again and take off from work in order to him help me! There's plenty of other doctors in town!
Great doctor, horrible customer service
Self-verified patient of Dr. Keith R Harris - Posted on July 12th, 2013
Let me premise the following by stating that Keith is a great doctor, however, the customer service for Family Derm is horrible. DO NOT go to this practice if customer service is important to you. They wait days to call in a replacement prescription, and it is difficult to reach someone. My 1 left message still hasn't been answered, and its been well over 24 hours.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Harris is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Keith R Harris Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Keith R Harris is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rome, GA.