Dr. Keith Ratzlaff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Ratzlaff?

Excellent

Posted on July 8th, 2017

An excellent doctor to share your health concern with.

Dr Ratzlaff

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

He was a good Dr I didn't like the nursing staff I didn't think they really cared for patients and the office is all about money

Good Doctor, Poor Staff

Posted on March 25th, 2014

Dr. Ratzlaff has good bedside manner which I find rare these days and I truly appreciate that aspect of his care. I feel he listens to my concerns as a patient and is willing to work with me. During my visits with Dr. Ratzlaff I feel encouraged and I typically leave my appointments feeling as though he has worked worked with me to create treatment plans that will work. Truth be told Dr. Ratzlaff has delivered solid (positive) results. However, I've had nothing but difficulty in dealing with Dr. Ratzlaff's nursing staff. They do not communicate well prior to, during, after, or in between visits. I feel very discouraged and frustrated each and every time I deal with them. Whether its requesting paperwork to be completed, refilling prescriptions or trying to communicate with the Dr. in between one of my scheduled appointments I have developed a resentment that makes me consider seeking another health care provider for myself and my family. I'm a 37 year old male with a wife and three kids, and after my past year and a half under Dr. Ratzlaff's care I'm considering seeking other options in the Olathe, KS area.

Dr Ratzliff

Posted on January 27th, 2011

My experience was ok, nothing special, but when he examined my two foster daughters who were 12 and 14, his rating soared with me. he was excellent with these children.

Posted on July 8th, 2017