Dr. Keith A Robertson Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Keith A Robertson?

OUTSTANDIND DR

Dr Robertson is GREAT

I've referred him to 3 other people. He and his staff are terrific. I only wish my primary care physician's staff was as attentive and efficient. Dr. Robertson has a great bedside manner, is empathetic, and encourages questions, which he answers thoroughly and in a non-patronizing manner. I can't say enough good things about him. I had CT release surgery on my right hand a couple of years ago-I was back to work 1/2 time within 3 days, and full time after that. In addition, I had full strength in my hand within 4 months-without therapy. The average time off is 4 weeks.

Dr. Keith A Robertson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westlake Village, CA.