Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keith Robinson Jr
Dr. Keith Robinson Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA . He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Internal Medicine. Dr. Robinson is affiliated with University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian, Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System and Hospital of the University of PA. He speaks English.
Dr. Keith Robinson Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain. Physiatrists are also experts in pain medication.
Some common conditions that physiatrists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, neurological and spinal disorders and injuries, chronic pain disorders, like fibromyalgia, and musculoskeletal issues, like broken bones and torn muscles.
These physicians also often coordinate a team of other specialists in order to maximize the patient's recovery, such as occupational therapists, speech therapists, neurologists, orthopedists, and counselors.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Mental Retardation
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
If it wan't for Dr. Robinson's patienceand knowledge, I am sure that I never would have recovered so well from my injury. I am truly sorry that he left the hospital. I have not been able to find another doctor that I feel comfortable with.
Dr. Robinson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Hospital of the University of PA
Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
32 Years Experience
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Keith Robinson Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Keith Robinson Jr in this video.
Dr. Keith Robinson Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.