Dr. Keith Rott Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Keith Rott?

Posted on September 16th, 2016

I love Dr Rott very caring really looks after his patient. Goes far above to deliver excellent care.

Horrible!!!!

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Dr. Keith Rott in the Rheumatology office is a rude, cold, non compassionate Doctor. He has absolutely no bedside manner or no personality. I will never go back to his office again. I would not recommend him or his practice to anyone. With the attitude he has towards his patients he needs to retire. I'm a Nurse and I know how to treat patients with care and compassion. A little kindness and concern goes a long way. If you happen to be diagnosed with fibromyalgia Dr. Rott will just send you on your way. Hope this review helps the next person who is in pain, and saves them from a humiliating doctors visit.

Pressed for time

Posted on March 31st, 2015

First of all, his nurse is a completely incompetent. Apparently has a hearing problem because every question that she ask me I had to repeat the answer. She will ask the same questions at least twice. When Dr. Rott finally comes in to see me he's in such a hurry that I feel like maybe he's a fireman also and has a fire to go put out. When you go you better take a picture because he want be in the room long enough for you to remember what he looks like. What a joke for a doctor and nurse.

Rheumatoid Arthritis‎

Posted on October 20th, 2014

very good experience great doctor

Doctor?

Posted on February 27th, 2013

Useless. Rude. Uncaring. Rushing. Unprofessional. Doesn't listen. No exam. 5 mins. in and out. USELESS! If you need a rheumatologist, find someone who will listen and try to help you. Rott is not that doctor. His last name sums him up.

Posted on January 17th, 2013

Dr. Rott literally spent 5 mins. with me. He felt of my fingers, poked me in the sternum, felt my SI joints and leaned back and said," go back to pain management. Good luck" All that for the whopping charge of $369! He was rude, unprofessional, and clueless. He couldn't have cared less and he showed it. All that was lacking was a yawn! He made me feel like I wasn't worthy of his time much less any treatment. He is a pathetic excuse of man and doctor! He could seriously hurt someone by NOT diagnosing them. I had an autoimmune disease that needed immediate treatment that he just missed and blew me off. He thinks he is soooo great. So unless you want bow before him, just stay away. He's a jerk!

Posted on June 27th, 2012

This man is quite brilliant. He saved my life when he was at Emory.

Put down that laptop and pay attention to me!

Posted on March 29th, 2011

Dr. Rott is Not a caring or knowledgeable physician. He doesn't listen to his patients and doesn't want to prescribe meds. He spends more time playing with his laptop than examining or listening to his patient. Don't waste your time or money with this quack.

Posted on October 14th, 2010

physician told me I was depressed and "thought" I was hurting. What a joke!!

Great Doctor

Posted on September 15th, 2010

I have had many bad experiences with Doctors and Harbin clinic was by far the best experience I've ever had. Everyone was very friendly, courteous and concerned. Dr. Rott answered all my questions about my recent diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis and reassured me. Regardless of such a scary diagnosis I left feeling positive that my health was in good, competent hands. I love Dr. Rott and even though I've moved over 6 hours away I am still keeping him as my doctor! I would rather drive 6 hours to see him than drive thirty minutes to see someone else.

unproffesional

Posted on November 2nd, 2009

Dr. Rott may be the best doctor around but he was so disappointing that I must write this review. My first one ever! Someone must have slapped him in the face before my appointment. He was condescending, discourteous rude and impatient. He acted as tho i was imposing on him and wasting his time. I would never recommend him to anyone. I am surprised he is affiliated with Harbin clinic. They are the best.

a great doctor

Posted on April 26th, 2008

Dr. Rott was my rheumatologist at Emory and now he's gone. He is missed and I wish him back. No other compares. Miss you Dr. Rott