Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keith P Samuels has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 13
I moved to CO during my 2nd trimester and started with Dr. Samuels. I was blown away by how friendly, caring and responsive he was. The first OB I had never listened like Dr. Samuels did. Dr. Samuels would sit down at the end of the appointment and listen to any question I had no matter how long it took. He acted like I was the only patient that mattered. He was very observant of my baby's conditions and wasn't afraid to voice his concerns and sent me to a specialist when he thought my amniotic fluid was too low. Even though it turned out to be just fine, I was glad he didn't risk the health of my baby by not saying anything. I was so so so glad he was the one who delivered my baby because I felt like he was really supportive and had the baby and my best interests at heart. I am so sad that I will not be in Colorado for my next baby and wish so much that he could deliver all my babies!
Dr. Samuel's caring, peaceful and gentle manner paired with his extensive knowledge and spot on instincts make him one of the best doctors I've ever dealt with. Even more important he actually listens to you and truly considers it. He really helped my family and I during a tough situation. I am so grateful that he was my doctor, I wish there was a way we could thank him. I would recommend him wholeheartedly.
Best doctor ever. I was sorry to hear that he moved away from New Orleans. I moved to Texas when I was pregnant with my second child and I would not change doctors because it is so hard to find a doctor that is as caring as Dr. Keith. I recommend this doctor to everyone. I still tell everyone I know about him. I rate him 10 stars. The best!
Dr. Samuels was phenomenal working with me. He was very thorough and while he based a game plan for my health issues, we addressed them one at a time. His staff has been very helpful and courteous, and he has made time to see me whenever I've needed to be seen. When I called about an unusual pain and he wasn't available, his nurse called me back within 20 minutes (I wasn't expecting a return call at all). She had mentioned my pain to Dr. Samuels and he was concerned and asked me to come in for an ultrasound. Within an hour, he had me at the hospital prepping for an emergency surgery that saved my life.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2011, 2012, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Samuels is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Keith P Samuels accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsColorado Mountain Medical PC, 322 Beard Creek Rd Ste 200, Edwards, CO
Dr. Keith P Samuels is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edwards, CO.