Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keith S Schauder
Dr. Keith S Schauder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alvin, TX. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Schauder is affiliated with Bayshore Medical Center, Angleton Danbury Medical Center and Clear Lake Regional Medical Center. Dr. Schauder has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Keith S Schauder has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
I have used him for a broken hand and a strained MCL/torn miniscus and Chrondomalacia in my knee cap. His staff is wonderful and his bedside manner is great. His listens and gives honest answers. He didn't make me have surgery on my hand and only recommended me wearing a brace instead of a full cast and it has healed fine. For my knee surgery and post-op I have had several appointments and follow-ups and he has always spent the time I felt was needed on the appointment. I have been able to make urgent appoitments when needed, and they have fit me in that day with a reasonable amount of waiting.
I had knee replacement surgery in Feb. and Dr. Schauder was awesome!! I heard many good comments from nurses about him, when I was in the hospital. He did a fantastic job, used glue instead of staples, and my scar looks so much better than others that I have seen in physical theraphy. I highly recommend him. He does not recommend knee replacement unless it is really needed.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2016, 2010, 2014, 2015, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2011, 2010, 2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Schauder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Keith S Schauder accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBay Area Sports & Orthopedics, 1 Medic Ln, Alvin, TX
Dr. Keith S Schauder is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Alvin, TX.