Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keith E Schentzel
Dr. Keith E Schentzel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aiken, SC, with another office in Greenville, SC. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Schentzel is affiliated with Bon Secours-St Francis Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Keith E Schentzel has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Schentzel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Keith E Schentzel accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Keith E Schentzel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aiken, SC.