Dr. Keith M Seibert Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Keith M Seibert?

Great Physician

I would absolutely recommend him. He is thorough and caring. Has a wonderful bedside manner. Love the fact that the office is open on weekends. My husband and I have twins (a boy and a girl) who were born premature. Dr. Seibert and his staff has given the best care to them and they are coming along wonderfully. Only drawback is that he is so popular so sometimes they don't get to see him but the other physicians and NPs are awesome as well.

Dr. Seibert has been our pediatrician since our first child was born, and we would still be with him if we did not have to move. We have not found another pediatrician that even comes close! He is very thourough, understanding of worried mom and all the questions I had, great with kids - they always enjoyed going to see him. The office is nice, with kid-friendly waiting room. Nurses always call back quickly to answer questions, and Dr. Seibert would call back himself most of the time with lab results and follow ups. If you are in the Savannah area, we highly recommend Dr. Seibert.

For Pediatrics this office is the best.

Dr. Seibert is one of the most caring pediatric doctors I have ever known. His staff is equally as caring, and my grandchildren look forward to going to the doctor's.

Dr. Seibert is wonderful and knowledgeable. He is very thorough. My children love him! My son had some stomach issues when he was a toddler and Dr. Seibert went above and beyond to get the answers we needed. Hands down, BEST pediatrician ever!!!

***** Five Stars for Dr. Seibert and His Office

Been taking my child to Dr. Seibert for years. He and his staff are fantastic.

I really enjoy seeing Dr. Seibert. When making appointments for my children, I see him more often than with or pediatricians whom I have rarely seen ( once every 6 months maybe). He is very kind and attentive to my children. He offers healthy alternatives to medication and prescribes medications only when necessary.

We just absolutely LOVE Dr. Seibert. Our son just turned 11 and Dr. Seibert as taken great care of him and us for those 11 years! His office staff and coworkers are AWESOME too! If you are looking for a pediatrician, he is the one you want.....

Dr.Seibert is an amazing and compassionate doctor. He is not only knowledgeable, but also very personable. He always takes the time we need and makes sure we have answers to any questions we have. He is so sweet and kind to the children they feel instantly comfortable with him. I highly reccomend him.

Dr. Seibert is an excellent doctor and I would highly recommend him if you don't have a pediatrician. He is kind, gentle, and very knowledgeable. He has been my children's doctor for 10+ years and I will never change!

Excellent Choice

Great with my little girl, she loves Dr Seibert

Dr. Siebert

Yes I would refer Dr. Siebert. He is an outstanding pediatrician and communicates very well with children. He listens and talks to the children as well as the parents/grand parents. He is very accurate with diagnosis and gets the patient well. He cares about his patients and it shows. He is gentle and understanding and children love him. They fill safe with Dr. Siebert and trust him. Words can not express the appreciation and dedication our family feels for Dr. Siebert.

THE BEST

Dr. Seibert has been Trista's doctor since she was a little baby, she is now 10 years old. I would never trust another doctor with my child. He saved her life in my eyes when she was 4. We were in his office when she had a seizure. He was by her side instantly , She was admitted to the hospital, that night it was late but he still took the time to come back to check on her. Her father had just been deployed to Iraq and the time he took with both of us meant the world to me. He's an amazing Doctor.