Dr. Keith Snow Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Keith Snow?

Posted on January 25th, 2017

Very dissatisfied with the doctor and his staff. Not helpful in any way in getting pain relief and proper support with medI cation. I took 2 months to see him while in pain. 4 weeks later still in pain .

Posted on July 19th, 2016

He was in Lima when I had him as a Dr. One of the best doctor's I have had

Posted on June 12th, 2016

No long waits some of his employees were obnoxious, they never answer the phone, most every time I called had to call the hospital operator to get through. He himself was nice but ignored me wouldn't get an mri after I fell hit my head. After ten months of nothing but an X-ray and shots in my neck o told him I was going to need to find a dr who would help me. He said, "We'll get you that Mir you want" so when the results came in I had a broken neck. By then it had damaged nerves etc in my neck and back of my head. I am 64 and have to live with this for the rest of my life because of his neglect ...I quite him got another doctor in Marion and love him..

Posted on April 26th, 2016

Nice guy, but didn't really help me. Did several injections and none of them helped. Since I didn't want to do any more injections he stopped seeing me. Now I live with pain every day and can't find anyone to help me.

Posted on March 10th, 2016

Went to him for over two years he had !y pain well under control and after a year I fell my head and neck hurt so bad he did an x-ray I begged for ten months for further exams like an MRI then after ten months I told him I had to stop being him jhe said "We will get you that MRI you want". I got it he got results couldn't get in touch fast enough. I had a fractured neck..He already had me an appointment with a neurologist and Dr. St. Clair at OIO...after seing him two days later he put me in a large stiff neck brace for eight weeks...It must have caused damage from ignoring for so long because I really hurt in my head and neck all the time 24\7...o wish you luck if you're seing him..

Posted on January 1st, 2016

Dr snow is an excellent dr. He is very knowledgeable and is genuinely concerned about my well being. I found out yesterday that he's leaving lima, oh to start the next chapter in his life. I wish he wasn't leaving but wish him well. Hopefully I'm able to find him so I can continue going to him.

Excellent

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Dr Snow is a remarkable man. He is very good at what he does. Not only when I go there do we laugh about things, he makes me feel comfortable as well. I don't like going to Dr appointments at all. But when I have one with Dr Snow I at least know I'm in good hands. And I kinda look forward to his appointments. I hope if you are searching for a Dr in his field you seriously consider Dr. Snow.... He gets an A+ from me!

Posted on March 5th, 2013

Dr snow is definitely in his profession for the money and gives out medicine without taking the time to decide if it's the exact one for the problem and it's the same for injections. If you have questions or concerns he is arrogant and just wants to move on to the next patient. I would never recommend him or his office to anyone.

his help is for short time fixes didn't help with real cuse of pain.

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

he charged way over what ins. agreed to pay. charged for copies of records was a ok man but is in it for the money more than pride of helping hurting people.

Posted on December 9th, 2010

Though it's been difficult to actually get to the root problem because there are many and has had to deal seemingly layer by layer of pain, Dr. Snow has been very attentive in listening and pro-active to get results. He and his staff are great to work with.

Posted on October 31st, 2017