Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keith I Spooner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Weight Loss
- Pelvic Exam
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
He's a sweet man, but his staff is absolutely wretched. They refused to let me see him, and I am 27 weeks with preeclampsia.They also congratulated me on my pregnancy constantly when I was in and out for hcg testing for a miscarriage I had. Overall,'they are rude, discourteous, and I have never seen more unprofessional staff anywhere, ever. I plan on filing a complaint, and if anything happens to my unborn, I will be filing a lawsuit.
Dr. Spooner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Keith I Spooner accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKeith I G Spooner Md, 117 S William Barnett Ave Ste A, Cleveland, TX
Dr. Keith I Spooner is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Cleveland, TX.