Dr. Keith Starkweather Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Starkweather?

Posted on March 19th, 2016

I've had 2 Total Shoulder Replacements and an ankle fusion by Dr Starkweather and I can say I have never been treated with such respect and understanding by a surgeon. Including listening to my opinions of what is going on with my health. I would highly recommend Dr Keith Starweather to anyone needing orthopaedic care.

Obviously I was not and still am not impressed with his level of expertise. Didn't know how to treat the infection.

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Initial treatment was successful, but as the infection continued, Starkweather was unable to figure out what to do. Told me there were no doctors in Nashville who would take Medicaid. (Told me he called an associate of his in Nashville who told him that). His treatment from that point on was ineffective to say the least. Upon seeing the draining hole in the incision site, my PCP referred me to Infectious Specialist Dr. Patty White, Vanderbilt University Medical Center. From that point going forward It took about 8 months to make sure all the infection was gone.

Great Surgeon

Posted on September 20th, 2012

I have plates and screws removal by Dr. Starkweather and he is great! The recovery was fast and unexpected and I have little worries after surgery.

Dr,Keith Starkweather

Posted on March 1st, 2011

Dr. Starkweather is a great doctor, he listens to his patients and most of the time he knows a lot more than you think. Dr.Starkweather you are a exce ...

overall a great experience

Posted on October 17th, 2008

Dr. Starkweather helped with a difficult problem that others didn't want to help me with. His effort on my behalf was refreshing.

Posted on September 26th, 2017