Dr. Keith Stephenson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Stephenson?

A great doctor who can accurately and efficiently handle any surgical prlblems

Takes time to really talk with you and exolain your options.

BEWARE

If you lack a Primary Care Physician YOU NEED TO GET ONE! I wouldn't reccomend this place to my worst enemy. I had visited this branch a few years ago and saw a physician that refused to listen to what my concerns where, all I asked for was to get an antibiotic prescription and was refused one. This joke of a Physician told me that "over the counter meds" should help. HAH!....To make a long story short I ended up in the Hospital for 28 days!...We come to present day, I go back to this joke of a facility this time as a "Work Comp" Patient, as you gather from reading my review nothings changed only this time being a "Work Comp" patient services got even more HORRIBLE! Please take my advice and NEVER visit this location. I would reccomend last resort the Airport Location until you get yourself a Primary Physician.

Dr. Keith Stephenson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.