3.2

Highly Dissatisfied

Has been a great doctor

I went to Dr Stolte because he is the only Ophthalmologist that takes my insurance. I really like his staff. Very friendly. I required and ultrasound and laser surgery. He did the ultrasound for free right in his office. And the laser was in his office too, as an outpatient. He did a great job. No pain, no inflammation. I had to have the other eye done a week later. same result. I really liked Dr Stolte and his office staff.

Hurry and wait

Rushed me thru after a hour and 15 min wait. Rude staff. Dr was preoccupied with staff drama. Never again

Only cares about money

Worst experience ever. 40 minutes in the waiting room. And he didn’t even show up. Made the second appointment got there and only tried to do was sell me other things in the office. I would never recommend him. He stood in the hallway and talk to his employees complaining about someone longer than he did with his patients.

Dr. Stolte did my cataract surgery nine years ago, and my vision has been near perfect every since.

Very caring and helpful staff

Dr Stolte has been great!! I have had 2 emergencies since being his patient and he has seen me on the same day I called since I am a one sighted patient!! Dr Stolte has the nicest personality and professional manner. He is very kind and empathetic!!

Dr. Keith B Stolte is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spring Hill, FL.