Dr. Keith Stowers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Stowers?

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Dr. Stowers has been my girls physician since 2003. He truly cares about our girls and takes the time to talk to them and me.

Amazing Pediatrician on NKy

Posted on December 11th, 2014

Dr. Stowers is an amazing pediatrician. Although, his strictness can be a put off to some folks. He truly loves and cares about the kids he sees. My wife and I foster and have adopted and he has been a tremendous support to us with dealing with sensitive medical issues. I would recommend him to any one!

Posted on April 18th, 2013

Wonderful he was my pedi doctor and knw is my sons could not ask for Better doctor.

Doc Rocks

Posted on December 9th, 2010

My daughter sees Dr. Stowers. He is awesome. He is always very careful to answer all my questions and refer me on if he thinks something more serious is going on. During flu season, he keeps the office open til 8 or 9 at night. I have a friend with an Autistic son that is terrified of the doctor's office that also sees Dr. Stowers. To allay the boy's fear, he sees that patient in the car. I wish I could find a GP (for me) as great as he is with my girl.

Posted on September 9th, 2009

Dr. Stowers is a really sweet Dr and has always taken such good care of my daughter. I would recommend him to care for your child.

MIsdiagnosised child - left severely disabled

Posted on July 17th, 2009

Misdiagnosised my child after weeks of visits. Child was left with severe brain damage, as a result. Went to court and won a settlement. He has been sued numerous times -- do your homework before you select this doctor.

Excellent Physician and Practice

Posted on February 10th, 2009

I have been seeing the practice and Dr. Stowers for 4 1/2 years for my 2 children.. he has consistently given caring, accurate diagnoses, answered all my questions, and referred my daughter to another specialist for follow up. He has called us personally as a follow up several times. The practice is clean, bright and has a sick and well visit partition. I would highly recommend this practice.

Posted on August 21st, 2017